nuvaring

Mar 2, 2009

DEFENSE..

..and we really made it..
..finally finished this thing..
..so many things happened this morning..
..made us confused..
..made our product like super frozen..
..change of time..
..change of order..
..damn confusing..
..but no matter what happened..
..it will end up doing what it is to be done..
..to defend our thesis..
..and guess what..
..WE PASSED..
..after so many revisions..
..still,we  have to make another..
..im hoping that this would be the last time..
..gratz to everyone..
..and goodluck for more projects to be done..

*after defense,i wanted to go home and have a good rest..so i told my friends i wont go with them..we're supposed to go to MALL OF ASIA..but since i really need to rest,i told them i'll pass..they dont really wanna let me pass,but my head is really aching..even before, during and after the thesis,it never went off..some more,it was one of my classmates bday..and she was my cousins girlf..so,i was expecting my cousin to be there..my cousin called me and asked me to meet them outside..then after i said goodbyes to my friends, i spent a little time with my cousin and one classmate outside the school..until they actually convinced me to join them in their bday celebration..we first went back to the apartment,my this were so heavy and i have to leave everything there especially my RHUI..then waited for another cousin to come..then went out..we went to TriNoma..er,we went to eat first because all of us haven't even taken breakfast and lunch..for me and my classmate,it wa probably because of nervousness during thesis that all of us didn't eat lunch..after eating,we walked around..took some pictures..walk again..pictures again..and so on..when it was a little late already,we went to Starbucks..stayed there for some time..then we sent my classmate to her house..after that,me and my other two cousins went back to the apartment..rest for a while,then went out to accompany my cousin thei to the bus..then went back to the apartment..bath..then install som software in my sis (bros girlf) laptop..and finally!!i cant REST IN PEACE!!LOL..


psps>>i wanna celebrate the success of the thesis,thats why i agreed to be with my classmate and my other cousin..i dun jz wanna make this day wasted doing nothing but rest in the apartment..
ps>>after a year and some months,finally named my laptop..just thought of a name last yesterday,march 1,2009..and from now on,i need to take a very good care at my RHUI..hahaha..=p

0 comments: