nuvaring

Jan 24, 2009

19, 20, 21..T_T

,its 19, 20, 21 coz this blog will be from monday till wednesday..

MONDAY-jan 19..

,erm,i dun really needa go to sch during mondays..they dun giv monday classes..but for some reasons,i went there to meet my groupmates..as usual,i was late..we agreed to meet at 9am,but damn me,i arrived almost 12nn =__=..whooaah,its like we got monday classes..haha..almost all of my classmates was in gazeebo doin thesis..




,my groupmates and i talked for a bit,then i went out with my two friends to hav lunch,and canvass prices of furnitures (they need it for their thesis)..we went to KFC,but gt so many ppl so we walked around the mall frist and we did the canvassing,also,we tried to look for other place to eat..it was lunchtime,so we really did expect a lot of ppl eating,so we jz went back to KFC..rona and i ordered the food,while lyka was left at the table..damn the crew in charge in our line was sooooo slow..T_T..after some years,LOL,she gt our orders,then,tata!!we can eat already!!haha..




,after eating,we went back to gazeebo to continue doing the feasibility study of our thesis..but,we knew we cant finish it so we jz divided the tasks because we needa submit it on jan. 20..haha..






,then my groupmates went home already..i waited for lyka (she's from other group) til 6pm..only then i went home..wen i gt home,received sms from friends sayin "submission of financial feasibility will be moved to 22"..DAMN!!so happy!!hahaha..=p

ps>>i love black!!hahaha..=p

TUESDAY-jan 20..
,went sch early to meet lyka in comlab..we did some polishing for our course requirement in POM to be passed jan 20..haha..then we did a little of our task in financial feasibility..while chattin with her,she told me that the teacher in POM will only be here to get the requirements..T_T..we dunnid to go in thesis class also because all of us are supposed to do the financial feasibility..zzz..i should've not gone sch so early if i knew this would happen..haih..and the 1 and only class that we hav for this day was religion,which was 1pm in the afternoon..so we still hav a lot of time..

we went starbucks then!!wwhheeee!!=p

-roch and me-


-"MY KADA"-(from left to right) Rona, Gel, Greathe, Roch, Me, Lyka..


-roch, me and gel..-


roch, gel and greathe..i was there!!lol..tryin to use the wifi..haha..


-roch, me and my strawberries and cream frappe!!-



-me and lyka-


-these are cooffee!!lol..gel gave it to me..haha..and my laptop..T_T..not much use..run out off batt..zzz-


-tada!!jz me..LOL..-


-lyka's mocha frappe and my strawberries and cream frappe..^^-


-i want more!!sigghh..-


-guess wat??we sure wasted a lot of tissues and straws!!haha..and it's that girl's fault!!GEL!!LOL..=p-

..after starbucks,gel went to see yara, roch and greathe looked for ipod thingies, me and the rest went to Tom's World (arcade)..


-lyka won 50 pts..T_T..-


-rona's boyf played that thingy-
-we always play it to release stress-

-that time supposed to play als0-
-but, seeing his score,i feel like dun wan play it anymore..haha..-

-he got 14 out of 15..but he only got 890,we want 945..XD-

-a pat of TOM'S WOLRD-

-lyka n me in TW-

-and the main purpose why we went here-
-TO PLAY BASKETBALL-
-we also play this to release stress in sch-
-but then we dun hav much time,we needa go for next class..=(-
,went back to sch..damn,nothin important in class..we will only watch some kinda film but then the cd got some prob,so nothin really happened in the class..jz some chattin again,and pictures..=(..haih..

-lyka and me again..haha-

-my eyes..LOL..i love it..=p-
WEDNESDAY-jan 21..
,hhmmm,this day wasn't really that nice..kinda boring..not so late in sch..first class went fine,jz that my other two groupmates was absent again..zzz..had a berak from 9am-10:30am..went to next class (even i dun wanna=_=)..so sleepy then..siggh..it finished at 12nn..the teacher in my second class will also be my teacher in my afternoon class from 1pm-4pm (the way he teach make me wanna sleep all the time T_T)..
,so,while havin lunch,im thinking wether to attend my afternoon class or not..LOL..then,as always,my friends forced me go to class..so tadaa!!attended..zzz..but it was totally good attending the class..first time ever that our class wasn't that boring..i didn't even feel sleepy..LOOOOL..
,during the class,we were jz asked to group ourselves (5 members each group)..and each group were given their own parts to be presented in class..we will be discussing our report with our groupmates for the whole 3 hours (as if were really talkin about the report)..LOL..were jz chattin..haha..we jz divided the whole report and gave each member their tasks then we can do whatever we want..haha..
,some time after the class started, somebody came and talked to the teacher..hhhmmmm..some steff working at the office..she was lookin for classes where the koreans can sit in..whoah!!and they went in my class..LOOOOOOOL..even though we didn't really talked to them,their existence is alreadymade us feel good..hahaha..and THEY'RE REALLY SOMETHING!!=p!!still,we keep chatting,a little noisy inside,i even saw 1 korean covered his ear..haha..but then we tried our best to keep quiet..LOL..
,nothing to do already,so we jz take pictures,and some continued doing their financial feasibility..and after some time,the koreans were called by the office staff already,then we said goodbyes and vice versa..but after a little while,they came back to take pictures with us..the bad part is,we dun hav any copy of it..=(..only their cam was used..haih..nvm..i think they will be here for a little long time..i often see them in campus..haha..
-this is my group-
-(left to right)= roch, greathe, nikko, me, lyka-

-roch, greathe, lyka, jv (so funny)-


-when lyka and i went to the office..LOL-


-he's nikko,asked me to take pic like he dunno..LOL-


-pic exclusive for guys!!LOL-
-(left to right)= my teacher in Management Account and Phil. Taxation, nikko, sted (we treat her as guy..haha) and JV (the funny guy,joker of the class)-
psps>>this day was already good but my mum gt angry at me when i cam home..i had a fight with her..zzz..i came home before 9pm..first time to go home like that late..stayed in school doing the feasibility study with winnie..i fail to sms her coz my hp was out of batt..argh!!=(

0 comments: