nuvaring

Jan 14, 2009

i wanna change myself..


hhmmm..a little busy this days so cant update my blog..i have a little time now so i go update but short wan only..

erm,as some of u noe,this week is my mid term exam week..haih..so many things to pass..so many things to do..summore,needa study also..zzz..


i wanna change myself..be a better person maybe..so many things i wanna quit doin..i dunno all of it but i try hard to make myself a new person..i noe i cant be totally new,but at least i can change..

a new life for a new me..along with this change,i had my hair cut,which i dun really wanna have..sigghh..so hard to make it grow lah!!then cut it so short..zzz..nevermind..i did it for some purpose..so i should accept the fact that its short now..>.<..T_T..


so much for now..till then..ja~~..matta-ne~~






0 comments: