nuvaring

Nov 5, 2008

Being so emo??

Wth??why so emo ar??last night I found myself bein so emo..haizzt..before I went to sleep,I listened to songs in my laptop..dun hav much songs here coz I jz format my laptop some weeks ago..but then without notice,I only listen to songs that makes me so emo..these days im really bein such an emo..actually,I think I noe why..but,maybe I jz cant accept the fact that it really is the reason..haha..im sure it really is the reason..coz it never goes out of my mind..everytime I see myself lookin nowhere,it’s also wat im thinkin of..i even try to image things about it..tell me,am I crazy??haha..if u wanna noe that reason im talkin about,erm,let me think..haha..hhhhhmmmm..nah..i’ll jz keep it to myself..lolzz..=p

Btw,here are the songs I listen to last night..and I think some of these songs best describes me for now..take note..its only for NOW..haha




11032008

0 comments: