nuvaring

Nov 10, 2008

so confused..

,haizzt..where the hell should i go??chatted with my cousin for some hours in ym..wheee is saw my niece in cam..miss him lioa..my cousin told me she wants to go shopping..and she'll bring my niece along..then,i thought of joining them..after the chat,she called me to confirm if im really coming with them..then i said yes,but i go bath first..i told her they go first,then i'll just meet them there..she called me so many times d..but im still thinkin of wether to go or not..coz so many things to do in apt..need to clean and fix things,and also i should go church in a few hours..i also agreed on goin salon with my brother and another cousin..haizzt..made me really confused..i decided to go shop with my cousin..coz i realy miss my niece..so after bath,i sen her sms..i waited for reply but nth came..then i rmb wen i go tat mall i cant rcv sms too..haizzt..even though i go there,we cant see each other too..too bad..then back to wat should really be done for the day..
1st we went salon..my bro gt new hairstyle..its the 1st time he put style on his hair..actually, he din suggest tat 1..the 1 who cut his hair did it on his own..haha..then my cousin also had hers..whheee,her long hair is now..ermm..a bit short..actually its a way shorter that before having haircut..but to tell the truth,i liked her hair now..really..i would love to have tat haircut too..i was thinkin of havin it liao,but on the other hand I DID NOT!!haha..i wan my hair long..and i want it longer..so sorry..=p
2nd we went to attend mass..we were late liao..but its better to be late than dun attend at all..haha..learned tat 1 in sch..its better late than absent..haha..mass din take tat long..even though the priest speaks really slow..very very slow..lol..nvm..at least it went to an end..haha
lastly,we went home adi..the only thing left is the hardest part of all..cleaning..lolzz..most thing i hate..haha..i jz told u i hate it..so,guess wat..failed to clean and fix things..haha..my cousin jz sweep flr..and its finish liao..wwheeee!!
whole day was actually fine..woke up w/o headache adi..but wen afternoon came,felt a bit dizzy again..dun worry,it wasnt like last night..for now,i can handle the pain..lol
*pix to follow..cant post now d..

0 comments: