nuvaring

Nov 25, 2008

Economic Contribution of the Proposed Snack Bar

Economic Contribution of the Proposed Snack Bar

IIISSHH!!stayed up late again last night..now my eyes are getting worst..but I really need to do my part in the chapter 5 of our thesis..i find it a bit hard and a bit easy..haha..but nvm coz its finished now..not really finished but I hav the final draft adi..lol..

*this is how I ended up with the final draft I made..

**First I’ve read the feasibility study that was discussed in my thesis class, then the first part of our thesis which is Chapters1 Introduction, Chapter2 Marketing Study, and Chapter3 Technical Study..(chapters 1-3 was already passed to the teacher adi..)



**after reading, I made a guide in doing my draft..



**then with the these guides, I started doing the draft..

here’s the draft, sorry for the handwriting and erasures..i was rushing when im doin it..(as if..haha)



**draft was finally made, and so I typed it adi in MS Word made some modifications and its finally done..=p


,erm, yea, it’s a bit short..but its really hard to come up with this 1..>.<


PS>>I was really rushing while doing this that’s why there are so many erasures..erm, bout the handwriting, its really bad rushing is just an excuse..haha..=p




0 comments: